Its that time of the calendar, where students of our current project’s Ermelo ,Bryten and Rustenburg will be going out to work places, the corporate world.
Here are some tips on how to dress in a corporate environment:
- Wear professional and conservative clothing. Choose apparel that has received favorable feedback from people who are knowledgeable about the industry standard or specific company policy.
- Ensure that clothing is clean, pressed and well-fitted.
- Wear conservative (dark) shoes that are clean and polished.
- Choose accessories that complement your clothing rather than distract from it.
- Remove facial and body piercings.
- Cover visible tattoos to avoid distraction.
- Keep fragrances and jewelry minimal.
- Make sure your hair is clean and conservative in color and style.
- Less is more. Keep your look simple but classy until you become accustomed to the environment and learn about the company’s dress code.